Friday, August 30, 2013

Casa Mexicana

There are a few Mexican restaurants in Bahrain; Senor Pacos, Margarita Mexicana and Casa Mexicana to mention some of the popular ones.  My favorite is Casa Mexicana.  Located in Adliya, the restaurant is a popular place for large groups to dine.  They offer a large menu, the tostadas are my favorite.  The complimentary chips are good, but I like to order a side of guacamole to complement them. On my last visit, my wife and I ordered the tostadas, potato quesadilla and Mexican soup.  Everything was delicious. Another favorite is the "Donkey" burrito.  It's a hefty beast that will definitely fill you up.  On most evenings, there is a man that plays old songs on his guitar.  It makes for a great evening. 


Tostadas

Potato Quesadilla 


No comments:

Post a Comment