Friday, August 16, 2013

Ponderosa Steak House

A friend of mine was craving a good steak.  My friend is from the U.S. and is one of those guys that is very picky about eating in Bahrain.  So, knowing Ponderosa from the states, he wanted to try Ponderosa. The restaurant is located behind the Seef mall.  
I've actually been there a couple occasions, and found the place with only a few diners each time.  They also have bar that offers salads, pasta, several different local dishes, soup and breads. The restaurant also has fruit and ice cream for dessert.  The steaks came out looking great.  I had the ribeye and my friend had the t-bone.  My steak had a large amount of gristle in it.  My friend said the t-bone was delicious. Overall, I was disappointed with my steak, but the amount of food was a good deal for the price. 


Ribeye Steak

 



T-bone Steak

 


No comments:

Post a Comment