Saturday, August 17, 2013

Passion Restaurant for Lunch (International)

Strolling through the back streets of the Adliya restaurants looking for a place for lunch, my wife and I stumbled upon Passions. 
From the outside, we were impressed with all the decor going on, and wasn't sure what kind of restaurant it was. 
We decided to pop in and asked to see the menu.  The menu had an "international" appeal. We decided to give it a shot. 
The inside of the restaurant was what appeared to be an asian theme, with a full size Rickshaw inside. I ordered a grilled chicken sandwich and my wife ordered a "Pink Ravioli." We also ordered a bowl of tomato soup.  The food came out looking great, well, the ravioli wasn't pink, but it tasted ok.  The sandwich was good and the soup was excellent. Overall, the experience was ok. The prices were a little on the expensive side, so I'm not sure if I would go back to this place on my own. 






Tomato Soup


Pink Ravioli


Grilled Chicken Sandwich


IMG_5303





No comments:

Post a Comment