Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Movenpick Friday Brunch

I haven't visited too many Friday brunches; however, the one brunch I've visited on a couple occasions is the Movenpick. 
The place gets pretty full, so I would recommend making reservations prior to. The restaurant offers A LOT of food, with serving stations located throughout several rooms of the dining area.  I always take a quick scout of the place to see what all is available before committing to plating my first dish.  There are several food tables, including a pasta section, sushi, cheese room, soups, curry, dim sum, salads, stir fry and a wide selection of sea food.  I tend to get my 20BD+ worth of sushi.  In addition, they have a large selection of fruits and desserts. They also offer ice cream, crepes and a chocolate fountain. Your best bet is to bring a big appetite, there is a lot of great food for you to enjoy.  

Crepes

 



Chocolate Fountain

 



Stir Fry

 



Bread and Salads

 



Seafood 


Sushi

 


No comments:

Post a Comment