Thursday, August 22, 2013

Jim's Restaurant (International)

Jim's Restaurant is located in Adliya, near across from the Meat Company. 
My wife and I went to dinner with a couple friends who spoke very well of the filet. 
We arrived for a dinner around 5:30pm.  There is a larger dining area and then seating in the back next to the bar area. 
There were a few people eating in the bar area and the main dining area was empty. 
Since I was already sold on the filet, I didn't really consider anything else on the menu.  However, there seemed to be two different themes going on with the menu. The first was an Irish theme, offering steaks, cottage pie and bangers and mash.  The second was Indian food. 
I thought that was kind of strange, but it is was it is.  My wife ordered the cottage pie and our friends and I ordered the 9oz filet in pink peppercorn sauce. While waiting for our food, we were met by another friend who absolutely raved about the leg of lamb.  Unfortunately, we left before his meal came out, so I didn't get a chance to put eyes on his dish.  None-the-less, our steaks came out perfectly cooked and tasted great. My wife also enjoyed the cottage pie. We also used the buy one entree, get one free coupon.  This made the 10BD filet even more enjoyable. 




Jim's Restaurant 


9oz Filet in Pink Peppercorn Sauce


Cottage Pie


No comments:

Post a Comment