Sunday, August 18, 2013

Fuddruckers Breakfast

My wife and I are big fans of an American style breakfast. I learned through a co-worker that Fuddruckers in Juffair offers breakfast, so we checked it out.  The restaurant offers a decent size breakfast menu, including omelets and pancakes meals. I ordered the western omelet platter and my wife ordered the breakfast platter. The breakfast platter offered eggs to order and probably the best beef bacon in Bahrain. Both meals came with chopped hash browns and some delicious Texas toast. To my surprise, I had to pay a little extra for mushrooms on my omelet. This isnt' the first restaurant where they offer you a topping, only to find it extra on the bill. None the less, the meal was outstanding! Both meals also came with a drink.  This may be our new favorite breakfast place.  Besides Fuddruckers, Chili's and TGI Fridays offer a good breakfast. 

Cost of the meal: 
Western Omelet 2.0 BD
Breakfast Platter 2.0BD
Extra Mushrooms .6BD



 Fuddruckers in Juffair

Western Omelet and Breakfast Platter 

No comments:

Post a Comment