Saturday, August 24, 2013

The Butcher Shop

My wife and recently visited the Butch Shop steakhouse located in the City Center mall. 
We went for an early dinner so the restaurant wasn't crowded.  I've noticed the mall restaurants can get pretty crowded later in the dinner hour.  The restaurant offered a large selection of starters, steaks, chicken and burgers.  On this trip, I wasn't that hungry to go in on a 19.8BD Wagyu Rib Eye or a 13.9BD porterhouse steak.  In stead, I opted for the 5.8BD Beef Sizzler and my wife ordered the 4.4BD Beef and Mushroom Pie.  The food was good; however, I don't like spending a whole lot of money at restaurant in a mall setting.  I felt my meal was a little expensive for what we ordered. Note, it did help using a buy one entree, get one free coupon


Complimentary Bread

Beef and Mushroom Pie 

The Beef Sizzler



No comments:

Post a Comment