Saturday, August 17, 2013

Burger Lounge

There are a lot of new burger joints popping-up all over Bahrain.  
One of the new ones is the Burger Lounge, located on Amwaj. 
The ambiance is kind of "groovy" with a purple themed decor.  As usual, my wife ordered the mushroom swiss burger and I ordered the salmon burger.  The burgers do not come with fries, so my wife and I placed an order to share.  That was a good call, because there were enough for the both of us.  I was a little disappointed when the burgers came out. The meat was engulfed in the big bun, and I had to ask the question, "where's the beef?"  The burgers tasted good, but I'm not sure they were worth the price.  I used a buy one entree, get one free coupon, so that made it worth the visit.  I doubt I'll return.  Right now, the Blaze has my vote for the top burger in Bahrain. 



Mushroom and Swiss Burger/Salmon Burger


No comments:

Post a Comment