Wednesday, August 14, 2013

TGIF Bahrain Steak Night

I was lured into TGIF by the big placard sign advertising the Tuscan Balsamic Steak. 
It's been a while since I've had a good steak, so my wife and I decided to take the plunge and order up some steaks. 
I had the Tuscan Balsamic steak and my wife ordered the Texas Ribeye.  

My plate plat came out with a giant piece of meat with caramelized onions on top, served with potato wedges on the side. 
I ordered it medium rare.  Though the steak was cooked the way I wanted it, the steak was very fatty and I had to sneak several bites of un-chewable steak into my napkin.  My wife on the other hand, was the victor. Her steak was cooked well-done, seasoned perfectly was tasted very good. 

Overall, I was disappointed, particularly when paying BD8 for a steak.  Though, I suppose if I wanted to steak, I should have gone to a steak house.   


 



The Tuscan Balsamic Steak

 



The Texas Ribeye

 


No comments:

Post a Comment