Friday, August 30, 2013

Dublins (Irish)

I visited Dublins in Juffair for a dining out with the office folks.  The menu offered a variety of Irish dishes as well as steaks. 
I figured I would try something different, so I ordered the shepherds pie.  It came out steaming and bread top was puffed up. 
It was pretty good, though the actual dish was pretty shallow. The mashed potatoes and steamed vegetables were a pretty small portion as well.  As the evening went on, the place started getting busy as the early evening diners turned into the evening clubbers. The service was crawling and the restaurant quickly filled with loud music and smoke. This was my exit.  Overall, the food was ok.  I don't think I would make a special trip back just to eat dinner there. 


Sheperds Pie
 


No comments:

Post a Comment