Friday, August 16, 2013

Margarita Mexicana Gulf Hotel

The Margarita Mexicana at the Gulf Hotel is upscale mexican dining.  
Like most restaurants at the Gulf Hotel, the place doesn't open until 6pm and is closed on Saturdays according to the hotel website. 


The prices are a little expensive, but I guess this is the price of fine dining.  Based on the recommendation of many, we ordered the guacamole.   The chef comes to your table and prepares the guacamole right in front of you.  It was entertaining and very fresh. This was the highlight of the visit. 

I ordered soft tacos, which came as a build your own.  My wife ordered a quesadilla.  The serving portions appeared pretty small, but between the chips, salsa and guacamole, I felt full.  Overall, it was a nice experience, but this is a place I wouldn't go to very often. 



 



 




 


No comments:

Post a Comment