Sunday, April 20, 2014

The Links (Riffa Views GC)

My wife and I went to get some pizza at Prego's, located at the Riffa Views golf course.  However, Saturdays was a 12BD buffet, so we went to over to the Links instead. This was my first time at the Links and was wow'ed by the great view of the 18th hole as we sat down.  The menu had a large selection of meals, including some great sounding steaks.  Since this was lunch, I ordered the fish and chips (4.9BD) and my wife ordered the rib-eye steak baguette (4.9BD).  For drinks, I ordered a Blackberry Ice Tea Forte (1.7BD) and and my wife had a Cappuccino (1.5BD). We were a little taken back when when the plates arrived.  The fish was huge, almost half the plate and my wifes sandwich was about twice the size we were expecting.  Both the ribeye and fish were excellent and the "chunky- chips" (steak fries) were delicious.  Add a bottle of water and the meal came to 14.20BD.  We were very impressed with our meal.


 Ice Tea Forte


Cappuccino 


Rib-eye Steak Baguette 


Fish and Chips

No comments:

Post a Comment