Monday, April 14, 2014

Sumo Sushi & Bento

I've waked by Sumo Sushi and Bento located in American Alley over a hundred times.  Finally, my wife and I stopped for dinner.  I'm a big fan of salmon, so I ordered the Salmon Lovers Bento.  The bento came with salmon sashimi, a couple types of salmon rolls and some type of salmon on a salad.  My wife ordered the sumo fried rice, and was torn between ordering the Crispy Wasabi Crab roll or the Crunchy Crazy Crab roll.  I told her to order both.  We enjoyed the sushi; however, we weren't too crazy about the rice.  Overall all, the meal was good, but the total bill came to 19.8BD.  I think that's a little pricey for some American Alley sushi, but I've heard a lot of great reviews from people that dine there so I'll let you judge for yourself.  


Salmon Lovers Bento

 



sumo Fried Rice




Crunchy Crazy Crab Crispy Wasabi Crab Rolls 




 


No comments:

Post a Comment