Friday, April 25, 2014

Dublin's (Irish)

Looking to use another buy one, get one entree free coupon, we headed over to Dublin's in Juffair for dinner.  Dublin's offers a variety of menu items including some traditional Irish dishes. The BBQ lamb chops (5.6BD) sounded appetizing.  My wife ordered the Steak and Guinness pie .  The lamb chops were delicious.  There were six huge chops accompanied with some vegetables and nice, hot french fries.  The vegetables were nothing to write home about, but the fries made up for it.  My wife had nothing but good things to say about her pie.  The pastry top was a hit. Overall, a great meal.  A couple notes, you must use the coupon BEFORE you order.  I went on a previous occasion and they wouldn't honor my coupon because I presented it after I ordered.  Second, my wife and I like to get there around 6pm so we can get in and get out before the music starts playing too loud and the place starts getting filled with smoke.   



BBQ Lamb Chops


Steak and Guinness Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment