Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Casa Mexicana

It's been a while since we've had some Mexican, but it was an easy decision as to where we would go for some delicious food in a nice, quite atmosphere.  My wife ordered the beef tostada and I ordered the beef and chicken tostadas.  I would recommend the guacamole (2BD) . For dessert, my wife splurged and ordered the fried ice cream (2.4BD). As stated, we enjoy the atmosphere at Casa Mexicana, with the gentlemen playing old classics on his guitar for entertainment.  Add a few ice tea's to the bill and my total bill was BD 15.8  Oh, FYI, don't be surprised if you head back to your car to find its been washed while you were eating.  I would recommend having a couple BD to prevent an awkward moment with the car wash guy when you return.  




No comments:

Post a Comment