Wednesday, April 23, 2014

House Boat (Asian)

House Boat over at Amwaj is one of my favorite restaurants in Bahrain.  On this trip, the Houseboat Lettuce Wraps (3.5BD) caught my eye for an appetizer. The wraps were ok, but it's hard to live up to any other lettuce wrap once you've had the wraps at P.F. Changs, but I had to give them a try. For the main course, I had the Katsu Chicken (4.2BD) and my wife had the Chili Beef (4.2BD) with an order of Jasmine rice (1.9BD).  As always, the food was delicious and we walked away stuffed.  The bonus on this trip was we used a buy one, get one entree free coupon.  Add a couple ice teas, a bottle of water and my coupon, the total bill was 13.86BD.  Oh, we were informed a new House Boat is opening up this week in Adliya.


Chile Beef and Jasmin Rice


Houseboat Lettuce Wraps 


Katsu Chicken 

No comments:

Post a Comment