Monday, April 21, 2014

Healthy Calorie

Located in American Alley, Healthy Calorie advertises a healthy selection of foods, in which the restaurant lets you know the calorie count on your receipt.  I ordered the Chicken Spinach Burger and my wife ordered the Haloumi Cheese Sandwich.  Both sandwiches were pretty good.  I've heard some good feedback about the soups; however, they offer a different soup on different days. On this Friday, the soup of the day was Corn Soup.  So, I gave it a try.  I was a little disappointed in the soup. It was actually an Egg Drop soup with chicken and about 5 kernels of corn.  Overall, the meal was a decent lunch and the price was good.  Most menu items are between 2-3BD. Oh, since I dined in, they didn't bring me my final receipt, so I'm not sure how many calories I had. 

Halloumi Cheese Sandwich


Chicken Spinach Burger


Corn Soup

No comments:

Post a Comment