Friday, April 11, 2014

Charly's Grilled Subs

It's been a little while since my wife and I visited "American Alley" in Juffair.  We noticed several new dining establishments, one of which is Charley's Grilled Subs.  I've been trying to eat on the "lighter" side, so I ordered the garden salad with grilled chicken and a chicken wrap.  That was probably too much food, but I don't have a problem eating what's in front of me.  The wrap was good, but may have been better with a some type of dipping sauce.  The salad was good as well, but the grilled chicken was a little award in the salad.  I guess I'm used to chicken chunks in the salad.  My wife didn't hold back and ordered the Steak Deluxe and an order of the Ultimate Fries.  I think the Ultimate Fries took the award for the best tasting item on the plate, though probably not the most healthiest. We ate outside and enjoyed the entertainment American Alley offers at night. All the food plus a couple bottles of water came to 7.2BD



6" Steak Deluxe and Chicken Garden Salad



Chicken Wrap and Ultimate Fries 




No comments:

Post a Comment