Saturday, April 19, 2014

Banana Leaf (Thai)

After several recommendations for some good Thai food, my wife and I visited the Banana Leaf in Adilya.  The parking is a little tricky, but once you find it, you won't be disappointed. We started off with the Vegetable Spring Rolls (2BD) and drinks.  My wife had a coffee (1BD) and I had the fresh lime juice (1BD). For the main course, my wife had the whole fried fish (5BD) and I had the Tom Yum Noodles (2BD).  My wife loved the fish.  I tried it and it was good; however, I'm a little gun shy of food with bones.  My Tom Yum with noodles was a hit.  The soup was like a traditional Tom Yum, but it had some pho like noodles in it.  It was really good. We also ordered steam rice (.5BD).  In total, a great meal for 11BD. 



Whole Fried Fish


 Vegetable Spring Rolls

I
Tom Yum Soup with Noodles




No comments:

Post a Comment