Monday, May 12, 2014

Tea Club

I've reported before on the Tea Club at Amwaj, and how they have the best Buffalo Chicken wrap and Milk Chai.  We'll, I have some good news to share.  The Tea Club, in my opinion, has the best cheese steak in Bahrain.  My wife came upon this treat a few weeks ago, and had to take me back to try it out.  You may recall my disappointment with Tony Lukes, ever since they changed their buns, well, the Tea Club has it right.  The picture doesn't due it justice, but the "Steak Sandwich" as it's listed on the menu, comes with nice heaping of steak, onions and melted cheese on a nice soft bun.  The cost is 3.9BD, but it really is delicious.  Both the wrap and the steak sandwich meals push the limit for just one person to eat, so you'll probably have enough to take some home for take-away. Likewise, the Milk Chai (3.0BD) is enough for two people to share.  



Milk Chai


 Buffalo Chicken Wrap


Steak Sandwich 

No comments:

Post a Comment