Saturday, January 4, 2014

Tea Club

We made another trip out to Amwaj to the Tea Club.  The tea club is a favorite for the "wives club." When I go, I always order the buffalo chicken wrap. It's VERY good. I order it with with the ranch on the side and dip the wrap.  On this occasion, my wife decided to order the beef lasagna.  Let's just say, she was a little disappointed with the lasagna.  I tried a bite, it appeared there wasn't any pasta inside the dish.  However, this is a tea club, so I'm not going to be too critical of the lasagna.  My wife consistently orders the Milk Chai Tea.  There are literally hundreds of teas offered, both hot and cold. There are lot of tea options on the menu, and then they have book cases full of teas you can take home. The couch atmosphere makes this a very relaxing outing and the staff is super friendly.





I
 



No comments:

Post a Comment