Thursday, January 9, 2014

The Butcher Shop Grill

My wife and I wanted an early dinner near the City Center, so we decided to break out another Entertainer coupon and headed over to The Butcher Shop Grill.  We both decided to order the 280g Sirloin.  I ordered mine medium rare and my wife ordered hers well done. Once we ordered, we were greeted with bread and a variety of spreads and oil/vinegar. We also received a bowl of barbecue sausages. The appetizer was delicious! The steaks came out perfectly cooked and were VERY good!  I enjoyed the garlic sauce and my wife had the mushroom sauce with our steaks. The steaks were 7.9BD each. With a Diet Coke, Ice Tea and the coupon, the bill came to 11.55BD.  Well worth it.  Best steak in a long time. 


Complimentary Appetizer


Sirloin with Potatoes and Corn of the Cob and Mushroom Sauce


Sirloin with Garlic Sauce with Cole Slaw and Corn on the Cobb


No comments:

Post a Comment