Thursday, May 8, 2014

Kabuki (Japanese)

To preface this review, I lived in Japan for almost 7 years, so my expectations were pretty high when learned of the new teppanyaki restaurant in Juffair. When I drove up to the restaurant, they had a whole guarded parking lot for Kabuki patrons.  This is nice, especially during high traffic periods on American Alley.  Kabuki offers both teppanyaki and sushi.  My wife ordered the Teppanyaki Angus Beef (9.9BD) and I ordered the Yosei Teisyoko (beef/chicken combo) for 10.9BD.  The meals came with a salad, miso soup and a dessert to share.  We both had an ice tea and the total bill came to 24.4BD.  The staff was very friendly and the food was good; with maybe the exception to the fried rice. Overall, a good experience. However, for the price, I was definitely expecting more. 

 


 


 







 





No comments:

Post a Comment