Monday, May 26, 2014

Le Chocolat (Calzones)

I've been to Le Chocolate for dessert, breakfast, lunch (pizza) and now dinner, to try their calzone.  For starters, my wife and I ordered the Greek salad (2.2BD) to share.  There is enough salad to probably feed 3 people with no problem.  The fresh vegetables and feta cheese makes for a delicious salad.  The calzone was highly recommended by a friend, so that was are real motivation for going, otherwise, I would have ordered a pizza.  The calzone comes with cheese and beef pepperoni for 3.8BD.  The calzone was good, but to be honest, I would enjoyed it more if I would have ordered it with all the vegetables I had on that salad.  I also would have preferred to have my own, vice sharing it with my wife.  However, we needed to save room for dessert.  So, for dessert we had the red velvet cake (1.9BD), another highly recommended item.  The cake, like all of the cakes, was delicious.  The moral of this story is, you can find a great meal at Le Chocolat for breakfast, lunch or dinner. 


Greek Salad


Calzone 


Red Velvet Cake 

No comments:

Post a Comment