Sunday, October 13, 2013

Le Chocolat - Pizza

After my recent visit to Le Chocolat for coffee and dessert Click, we decided to head back for lunch to try the pizza and a salad.  I've heard a lot of great reviews about the wood oven pizzas, so my wife and I headed over to the location near the Seef Mall. 
We arrived at 1115 on Saturday and sat inside overlooking the mall.  A friend recommended the Roca salad, but we were told it was unavailable, so we ordered the greek salad instead.  I asked how big the salad was, and the waitress said it could feed two people.  As you can see from the picture below, you could probably feed three with no problem. I went to order the pizza and was told we couldn't order until exactly 1130.  So, we were served our salad, which was very good by the way, and promptly at 1130, we ordered the vegetarian pizza with pepperoni.  In just a few minutes, our pizza was delivered.  The pizza was very good.  A nice, tasteful thin crust with eggplant and peppers.  The salad was 2.2BD and the vegetarian pizza was 3.8BD plus an additional .550 for the pepperoni. 



Vegetarian Pizza with Pepperoni



Greek Salad 

No comments:

Post a Comment