Monday, October 28, 2013

Johnny Rockets (American)

My wife and I were in the neighborhood of Amwaj during lunch time, so decided to swing by and see what was open for a bite to eat. 
We found the Johnny Rockets open, with nobody inside but us.  We decided we would go for a burger and split a side order of the half/half french fries and onion rings.  My wife ordered the Route 66 burger with swiss cheese, grilled mushrooms, grilled onions for 2.55BD. I ordered the Houston with jalapeno's, pepper jack cheese, iceburg lettuce, ripe tomatoes and spicy sauce for 2.8BD. We ordered the singles, which was 1/3lb.  I couldn't imagine eating a double...at least at lunch time.  The sandwiches were very good and the onion rings were delicious. We also used on of our buy one get one coupons.  With drinks, the bill came to 6.44BD. Great lunch, but it was definitely a gut buster. 

Route 66 Burger
 

The Houston


Half/Half Order 

 


 



 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment