Saturday, May 24, 2014

Bluefield Burger

There is another burger restaurant that recently opened up in Juffair.  The Bluefield Burger Company is located in the new shopping complex across from the Diva Hotel. Bluefield is an American chain; however, their claim is that their dishes are inspired by Mediterranean flavors.  A group of folks from work went and tried it out for lunch, and came back with great reviews.  So, my wife and I went for an early dinner.  One of the guys said the chili fries (2.5BD) were really good, so we ordered it for an appetizer. Though I was warned the fries were actually chips, I thought the chips were actually American style fries.  This was not the case, the chips were actually potato chips with some chili on top.  I wasn't overly impressed.  However, I was impressed with the rest of the meal.  My wife ordered the Feta Cheese burger (3.6BD) on a sesame seed bun.  The burgers come with fries, but we substituted for a salad instead.  The burger was really good.  The feta cheese was actually some kind of feta sauce and the salad was really good, loaded with fresh herbs.  I ordered the lamb and steak burger with pita bread (3.6BD).  The pita bread was actually the thin arabic bread.  The lamb burger was seasoned perfectly and had a yogurt sauce, giving it a unique "greek" style taste. It was very good.  Overall, a really nice place.  I  hear the desserts are good too! 


Feta Cheese Burger


Chile Fries

 



Lamb Burger 



I

 


No comments:

Post a Comment