Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Tony Luke's (Special Promotion)

Tony Lukes's has been hitting the social media outlets promoting their new Jalapeño Ranch Chicken Cheese Steak.  Well, the 1BD promotion got my attention and I went to give it a try.  I visited the Juffair location and was greeted by a very friendly staff.  I told the clerk I was there for the new chicken sandwich and ordered the sandwich with brown bread, a small fry and drink.  The sandwich alone is 1BD, make it a combo for only 1.7BD.  On this visit, I ordered regular fries, so I would't get distracted eating the sandwich. Tony Roma's has some of the best flavored fries on island, including Salt and Vinegar, BBQ, Cajan and Sour Cream and Onion.  Ok, back to the sandwich, the sandwich is loaded with chicken, Jalapeño peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes.  It then has a generous topping of the ranch sauce and provolone cheese.  The sandwich was very flavorful and filling...I would rush in and take advantage of the promotion while it last. 





No comments:

Post a Comment