Sunday, October 5, 2014

Motorox Cafe

I used to drive the by the Motorox Cafe on Budaiya Highway a lot, but never visited.  I recently noticed that there was a restaurant that just opened up in Adliya. My wife and I visited, I had the shrimp (5.5BD) and my wife had the Hot Lap steak (6.8BD).  I thought the shrimp was really good.  However, my wife's steak wasn't the most tender.  The steak was a pretty big size and she did order it well done, so we decided to go back for a second visit before we decided to offer a recommendation.  The menu offers a nice selection of appetizers, burgers and steaks.  On the second visit, I ordered the Pit Pass grilled chicken sandwich (3.4BD) and my wife had the Nascar Classic Burger (3.4BD) and an order of Hot Mozzarella Sticks (2.9BD) for appetizer. There were five of us eating, four of whom had sandwiches.  We all thought the bun was a fail for the sandwich.  It seemed like the bun was pulled out of bag and thrown together.  The other person at the table ordered the Beef Ribs.  They were big, but they were not cooked enough, and had to go back for a little bit.  Overall, we were all disappointed with the meal.  For the price, I would expect better tasting meals. 


Nascar Classic Burger


Hot Mozzarella Sticks


 Beef Ribs


Pitpass Chicken Sandwich

 

Grilled Shrimp


Hot Lap Steak







No comments:

Post a Comment