Friday, October 24, 2014

Pomodorini (Pizza)

There's a new Italian restaurant open in Juffair in the new Al Osra shopping complex (by the Diva Hotel).  Pomodorini's offers a nice selection of menu items to include antipasti, pizza, pasta, risotto, steak and seafood.  I've been there twice this week for the pizza.  If you like an Italian style pizza (thin crust, little sauce and good ingredients), then you'll have to check this out.  As you can tell by the pictures, the size of the pizza is the size of a large place, so there isn't much room for sharing if this in your only entree.  However, the price is right.  On my first trip, I ordered the Napoli (2.5BD).  The Napoli comes with mozzarella cheese, tomato sauce, olives, anchovies and capers.  I substituted the anchovies for mushrooms and it was delicious.  On my second trip, I ordered the American Hot (3.0BD), which came with mozzarella cheese, tomato sauce, pepperoni sausage and green peppers.  The pepperoni was actually pretty good. Bothe pizza were very good.  Add 500 fills for a drink, and you have yourself a nice value meal.  One other side note, there were no other taxes, service charges, etc to the bill.  A pizza and coke for 3BD.  They also offer free delivery. 17000121.  www.pomodorini.me  



The Napoli


The American Hot 

No comments:

Post a Comment