Friday, October 10, 2014

Passion Restaurant and Lounge

My wife and recently had dinner at Passion in Adliya.  Let me say up front, the dinner was excellent. The menu offered a good variety of menu items. We ordered the grilled Halloumi cheese (1.8BD) for an appetizer and I ordered the Thai Duo with Chicken (3.9BD), which includes both a red and green curry. A side of steamed rice was an additional .9BD. My wife ordered the Stir Fry Noodle Beef (2.4BD).  Both meals were delicious and the atmosphere at the restaurant was very nice. Additionally, there is a lot of seating inside and outside, so I'll be looking forward to going back when the temperatures drop for some outside dining. 



Thai Duo with Chicken with Steamed Rice

 



Grilled Halloumi Cheese 

 



Stir Fry Noodle Beef

 

No comments:

Post a Comment