Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Pastarito

Looking to cash in on one of my Entertainer coupons, my wife and I visited Pastarito at the City Centre.  My wife was in the mood for pasta, so she ordered the Salsa Golosa (4.5BD).  The Salsa Golosa is made with tenderloin beef, assorted peppers, tossed in a tomato and cream sauce.  The dish was very good.  I ordered the Triplo Calzone Pizza (4.9BD).  The Triplo is a monster calzone, basically three in one.  Each section is a separate entrée including a smoked turkey, mushroom and mozzarella section, a salami, mozzarella and oregano section, and a green pepper, mozzarella and tomato section.  It was huge and delicious.  Actually, it was too big and I had to box most of it for take-away.  Overall, a very good meal.  With the coupon and a couple Diet Cokes, the bill came to be 7.5BD. 



Salsa Golosa


Triplo Calzone Pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment