Friday, November 7, 2014

Vesuvio

Some friends and I went over to Vesuvio in Juffair (In the Best Western) to try their pizza and use one my Entertainer Guide coupons.  Unfortunately, the pizza oven wasn't ready until 7pm, so we had to change course and order something else of the menu.  I ordered the Vesuvius Burger and my friends ordered the Chicken Parmesan.  The burger was a 1/2lb monster, with sun-dried tomato, a fried egg and beef or pork bacon. I ordered the pork bacon on the sandwich; however, I'm told the bacon was more European style, almost like baked ham.  Overall the burger was pretty good, but for almost 5BD, I was expecting more out of the plate.  As I've stated on other posts, the bun usually makes it or breaks it for me, and I felt a little disappointed with the bun.  My friends reported the Chicken Parmesan (5.2BD)  was very good, with a nice helping of spaghetti alongside. Although we made out with the Entertainer Guide coupon, we still got hit with a 1.8 service charge.  


Vesuvius Burger

 



Chicken Parmesan 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment