Sunday, November 2, 2014

Tony Lukes (Wingman Promotion)

My friend and I just visited Tony Luke's in Juffair to check out their new "Wingman" promotion.  They are offering either "bone-in" or "boneless" serving of either 8 (1.4BD), 16 (2.3BD) , 24 (3.5BD), 50 (6.4BD) or 100 (11.5BD) wings at a very reasonable price.  There are 10 different flavors to choose from: Mild Buffalo, Hot Buffalo, Super Hot Buffalo, Honey BBQ, Garlic Parmesan, Cajun Crunch, Asian Zing, Lemon Pepper, Spicy Garlic and Jamaican Jerk. 
All of the the flavors have a very distinct taste. If you've had the Tony Luke's flavored fries, you'll know what I'm talking about.  My favorite was a tie between the Cajun Crunch and the Spicy Garlic. The Hot and Super Hot Buffalo were very good as well.  I'm not sure which one got me, either the Hot or Super Hot Buffalo, but after a few wings, I had a little tear in my eye and heat on the lips. We also tried both the bone-in and the boneless wings.  This is going to be personal preference, but we both preferred the "bone-in." If you ask me, Bahrain has been lacking a good place for wings at a reasonable price, and I think Tony Luke's and their Wingman promotion has just filled that void. 







No comments:

Post a Comment