Monday, November 10, 2014

Mohd Noor Al-Bokhari (Biryani and Chops)

If you're looking to try a little "local", then I would definitely recommend Mohd Noor. The restaurant is located just up the street from Iskenderun Grill, near Expedition Ave. My friend and I ordered the "mechanical" chicken, also know to most westerners as rotisserie chicken and rice. The chicken and rice was served on a platter the size of a hub cap, it was huge.  In addition to the chicken and rice, we ordered some lamb chops.  Everything was absolutely delicious.  Despite giving it a great effort, we couldn't finish off all the rice.  The chicken, rice, chops and drinks came to 5.2BD.  One observation I did note was the downstairs main entrance was all men.  Families that were eating entered the side door and dined in the "family" section.  



Chicken Biryani


 Lamb Chops

I





No comments:

Post a Comment