Friday, November 28, 2014

Honey Restaurant (Thai)

I've been asking around for a few months where the best "local" Thai food is.  The two places people recommended were the Banana Leaf in Adliya and Honey Restaurant by the Gold Souk. I tried Banana Leaf not so long ago (see review), and now I tried Honey.  Both were good, but Honey's is my pick over the two.  Just around the corner from the Gold Souk, you'll see the restaurant.  Once you go in, you'll probably get hit in the face with a little fish smell. This is ok, because the food is delicious. My wife and I ordered a feast to include the papaya salad, wantons, green curry with garlic rice and Hammour fish with cashew (spicy) (3BD). As you can see, the portions are huge and most items on the menu run about 2-3BD each.  Everything was very good, but the Hammour was my favorite. The entire meal with a couple soft drinks was 11BD.     






No comments:

Post a Comment