Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Mooyah (Burgers)

There are some really good burger joints in Bahrain, such as Blaze, Elevation Burger Wisconsin and Johnny Rockets to name a few; however, there's a new contender on the block.  Mooyah, just opened up in American Alley in Juffair.  I was informed by a co-worker that he's been there several times since its opening, and he thought it was better than the Blaze.  So, my wife and I gave it a visit.  The staff was very friendly and inviting.  The attendant walked us through the menu and my wife and I both ordered the vegetable black bean burger.  I ordered it "Caliente" style, which came with pepper jack cheese, jalapeno's and a chipotle sauce on a wheat bun.  My wife custom ordered her sandwich with lettuce, tomato, pickles, mayonnaise and pepper jack cheese on a white bun.  The store makes all the buns locally in the restaurant. In addition, we ordered fries and onion rings.  The store has several condiments that are complimentary, including a bottle of vinegar. I like to drown my fries in vinegar…and where pretty good.  The onion rings were even better…and the sandwiches were a home-run! The entire meal was 10BD. They also serve the burgers in lettuce wraps and salads. Something for everyone.   



Vegetarian Black Bean Burgers with Fries and Onion Rings


Mooyah Juffair 

No comments:

Post a Comment