Tuesday, November 19, 2013

The Dome (Riffa)

I recently found a little shopping plaza that had a few restaurants, one of which was the Dome.  I've visited the Dome restaurant in Juffair, and they had a great Rueben sandwich.  However, I'm not a fan of the Juffair location because you have to go through the smoking section to get to the non-smoking section.  Anyway, my wife and I visited the Riffa location and I wanted to try the Rueben.  However, I was informed that they didn't have the ingredients for the Rueben.  I ordered the fish and chips instead, and my wife ordered the mini cheese burgers.  The fish and chips were very good.  The fish was nice and crisp and was served with a nice tasting tarter sauce.  My wife enjoyed the cheese burgers.  The cheese burgers had a nice char-grilled flavor and was a served with a tasty sauce.  I'm not sure if I would go back to the Juffair location, but would go back to the Riffa location if I'm in the area. 


Fish and Chips

Mini Cheese Burgers

No comments:

Post a Comment