Thursday, September 18, 2014

Elevation Burger

For lunch this week, my wife and I visited Elevation Burger at the Seef Mall.  Since I'm counting calories, I ordered the Veggie Burger (2.45BD), without cheese with lettuce, tomato, onion, mustard and ketchup.  My wife ordered a single cheeseburger (2.25BD) and we both split an oder of fries (1.25BD).  What really tempted me was the Vertigo Burger stacked with 10 patties; however, that wasn't on the diet.  Elevation Burger boasts its fresh, organic ingredients.  My Veggie burger had the best tasting lettuce, tomato, onion and bun I've had in a long time.  However, the veggie burger didn't have much of a taste.  My wife on the other hand, saved me a small bite of her cheese burger.  Now that was delicious!  The hamburger and fresh cheddar cheese was very, very good! My recommendation, if your not counting the calories, go for the burger!!! 




 


No comments:

Post a Comment