Thursday, September 11, 2014

David's Stir Fry Crazy

My wife and I have been driving past the back of Davids Stir Fry Crazy for a couple years now, but never thought much of visiting the place because it didn't look too appealing. However, the store front is just down the street from SeƱor Paco's.  Recently, a few folks at work were talking about how good the place was. So, we joined some friends who are regulars of the place for a weekend dinner. There was several of us at the table, and we started ordering it up and we all shared the dishes.  The menu offers A LOT of selections.  The entree that jumped out at me was the frog legs, but there were not available.  My wife and I ordered a Lettuce Wrap with Beef (3.9BD), the Teppanyaki Beef (6.2BD), Crispy Egg Plant (3.0BD) and Steamed Rice (500fills).  Everything on the table was delicious and I highly recommend this place.  I'm just amazed I haven't heard more about David's Stir Fry Crazy until now.  









No comments:

Post a Comment