Monday, September 8, 2014

Diamond Fish

There's a new seafood restaurant over in the Alrosa shopping complex next to the Diva Hotel in Juffair.  On the first floor, you'll find the Diamond Fish restaurant.  The restaurant offers a fresh selection of seafood that you can select from and have prepared to your liking.  There is also a menu offering a variety of dishes.  My wife and I went on a weekend for lunch, and ordered off the menu.  My wife ordered the Fish and Chips (5.5BD) and I ordered the Spicy Hammour Tikka Sandwich (2.2BD).  Both dishes were very good.  I really enjoyed the fish sandwich.  It came out on a fresh, soft french loaf and tasted great.  I though my wife's plate looked a little thin for the price, but she said it was very good. 


Fish and Chips


Spicy Hammour Tikka Sandwich








No comments:

Post a Comment