Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Ponderosa (Steak)

My wife and I were out in the Seef district looking for a place to use one of our remaining 2013 buy one, get one free coupons. It's been a while since we visited Ponderosa, so we decided to go for a couple steaks.  Once seated, the waitress noticed I had an Entertainer coupon, and quickly informed us that the coupon did not include the salad bar buffet.  The rib-eye steak was 6.5BD, which included the buffet.  To order the buffet by itself, was 5.5BD.  So, we decided not to use the coupon.  I was disappointed on my last trip to Ponderosa in that the steak was very chewy, and I usually order my steak medium rare.  This time, I ordered it medium, and it came out very good.  My wife's only complaint was they didn't offer A-1 Steak sauce, offering only HP Steak Sauce.  Overall, not bad for the price of 16BD for two steak dinners, salad bar and two drinks.  



Ribeye and Baked Potato. 


No comments:

Post a Comment