Saturday, December 28, 2013

Copper Chimney (Indian)

One of the best places for Indian food is at the Copper Chimney in Umm Al Hassam.  On this occasion, I went with my favorite dish, Murg Vindalo with Saffron Rice.  I order it HOT.  The Vindalo comes out very tasty, but it carries a little heat.  What I like about ordering it hot, is it's a slow creeper hot, not burn your mouth off kind of heat.  My wife ordered a new dish, the Kadi Gosht (lamb).  It too was delicious.  Together with an order of garlic nan, an ice tea and a diet coke the bill was 12.280BD.  They open at 7pm and I would recommend calling for reservations, I've been turned away a couple times for not having a reservation.  (Tel: 1772-8699) 


Murg Vindalo

  



Saffron Rice and Garlic Nan

 



Kadi Gosht 




Appetizer 




 


No comments:

Post a Comment