Monday, January 19, 2015

Cafe Spasso (Pizza)

My wife and I really enjoy pizza and a salad.  We found a place where you can have your pizza, with your salad served on top of the pizza.  Cafe Spasso, located in the Nasser Shopping Center, serves a variety of dishes, including the Healthy Salad Pizza, as the menu calls it.  We ordered the Ceaser Salad (Classico) for 7.2BD.  We ordered extra pepperoni (1.8BD) and green olives (.800BD).  The hard part about this meal is trying to figure out how to eat the salad.  I started off eating the salad with a fork, but then found it best to roll the pizza up, salad and all, and eat it like that. The pizza was huge for just the two of us, but it was very good. Add a couple diet cokes and a surcharge, the total bill was 12.50. I thought the rise in price for the pepperoni and olives was a bit steep, but I would definitely recommend the experience. 



 



 




No comments:

Post a Comment