Saturday, March 1, 2014

Farmers Market (Update)

I posted on the blog the opening of the Farmers Market when it reopened for the season.  On that trip, there wasn't a good supply of tomatoes.  My wife and I visited the market this morning, and as I hoped, there's a good supply of tomatoes and a variety of other vegetables at very reasonable prices.  In fact, there are more booths setup since our first visit of the season.  Additionally, most of the tables have prices of the goods posted, to make it easier to communicate with the vendors. We arrived at the market around 0815 in the morning, and the place was booming.  I would recommend bringing a bag so you can tote your harvest.  There are carts available, but I find the bag is more convenient.  Also, the parking is a little crazy, I would recommend parking on the street across from the market.  There's decent parking on the street and you can get in and out with little difficulty. The market is located at the agricultural center, at the end of Budayia highway (past McDonald's if you coming from the Hamburger Land roundabout). 



























No comments:

Post a Comment