Thursday, October 31, 2013

Ric's

I visited Ric's for dinner for the first time this week.  I've been there a couple times for lunch, and wasn't overly impressed with the price for the meals.  However, it was a work get-together, so I decided to jump on some "country cookin."  Based on a recommendation, I had the fried mushrooms for an appetizer.  They were very good.  They were breaded in cornmeal, so it was definitely something you don't experience everyday in Bahrain.  For the main course, I had the Cajan meatloaf, mash-potatoes and spicy pinto beans.  The meatloaf was thinly sliced, but good.  The mash-potates were very good and the beans were nice and spicy.  With a couple diet cokes, the meal was around 10BD.  I probably won't go back until the next work get together.  When I do, I'll probably go for the ribs.  They looked pretty good on the menu.  


Cajan Meatloaf Dinner

Fried Mushrooms

Ric's in Juffair


No comments:

Post a Comment