Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Cucina Pizza

I've been to Cucina's a couple times now, and haven't been overly impressed on each visit.  
On my last visit, I did notice another patron eating a big pepperoni pizza.  So, my wife and I returned to try the pizza. 
We ordered the Insalata Mista salad and a Manzo E Funghi pizza.  First out was the appetizer, bread and oil with vinegar. The salad followed.  I was a little disappointed in the salad. For 3.1BD, I was expecting more than a variety of leafy salad with tomatoes. 
The pizza was from the wood fire oven and tasted pretty good.  The big pepperoni's were a hit, compared to some beef pepperoni I've had in Bahrain.  I would recommend the pizza over any other entree on the menu.  However, I think the pizza is a little pricy; 4.7BD for a 11" pizza. The best part of the dinner was I used the entertainment coupon, so it was a buy one, get one free pizza.  Perfect for lunch the next day.   

Manzo E Funghi PIzza

 



IInsalata Mista Salad

 



Peppers and Parmesan 

 



Appetizer

 



Cucina in Juffair

 


No comments:

Post a Comment