Saturday, August 2, 2014

Yo Sushi!

My wife and I are fans of Yo Sushi, located near the Johnny Rockets in the Seef area.  Some friends of ours were raving about the Chicken Katsu Curry, so we decided to head over for lunch and try it out. We started out with the unlimited Misu Soup (700fills) and the Hot Spicy Edamame (1.4BD).  The spicy edamame is one of my favorites, but you have to order it from the menu, since it's not likely you'll see it on the go-round.  The Chicken Katsu Curry (1.6BD) was very good, and a very large portion for the price.  These type of dishes are made to order, so it came out nice and hot.  My wife loved it, and I thought it was pretty good, especially for the price and quantity.  It was a perfect combination for lunch.  Oh, we went for lunch on a Friday, the restaurant doesn't open until 1200. 


Chicken Katsu Curry



Miso Soup 


Hot Spicy Edamame  



No comments:

Post a Comment