Monday, January 20, 2014

Organic Foods & Cafe

We took off with another couple to cash in on one of our entertainer coupons at the Seef Mall.  We decided on the Organic Foods and Cafe.  I've been there on a couple other occasions looking for some pasta and flour, but this was the first time to eat.  The menu had an attractive all-day breakfast menu, as well as some traditional dinners and burgers.  Of course, all of which are organic.  Three of us chose the cheeseburger with Gouda cheese. I thought the burger was good, but I did detect a certain taste to the burger that I couldn't quite figure out what it was.  It was still good.  My wife however, couldn't get a past the unique taste.  My other friend ate his burger with no problem, but he said he wouldn't order it again.  The other dish was a chicken stir fry and rice.  The texture of the rice was a turn-off to my friend; however, her husband had no problem finishing off her plate, stating it was very tasty.  Since I have another coupon, I'll go back in the near future for breakfast.  







Cheeseburger with Gouda


Chicken Sir fry and Rice


No comments:

Post a Comment