Sunday, June 15, 2014

Reyes at Coral Bay

My wife and I stumbled across Reyes restaurant over at Coral Bay.  It is a Lebanese restaurant that also offers hooka and serves alcohol.  The place has a great view of the marina and has smoking and non smoking areas.  The menu has traditional Lebanese grilled dishes in the 2-3BD range and seafood selections from 7BD.  I ordered the Mutable Batinjan (1.8BD) and it was very good.  For my main dish, I had the Dajaj Meshi (grilled chicken) (2.8BD) and my wife ordered the Hammour Meshweh (grilled fish) (7BD).  My chicken was good; however, the fish was lacking seasoning.  It was a nice size serving, it just lacked any real flavor.  I think the bread was the best tasting dish.  The overall experience was ok, but the mood about the place was very somber. I wouldn't put this on my top ten list of must-try places to eat.


Mutable Batinjan


 Dajaj Mesh


Hammour Meshweh

 




No comments:

Post a Comment